Above is my finished self-portrait! So I had tons of fun with this piece, and I think it’s successful. It turned out almost exactly as I imagined, which is good. I didn’t end up straying from my original idea much at all, but I had some technical challenges along the way that I’m glad I learned t work through. For instance, cutting and pasting, maneuvering and mirroring the original 4 or 5 clumps of trees I drew, turned out to be harder than I thought. At some point I got confused with the number of layers I had going, but I think if I had been naming them as I went I’d have had less trouble. Anyway, I figured it out well enough and am extremely pleased with this. Best self-portrait I’ve ever done, and my face is not even visible!